What are the benefits of a home loan health check?
A simple annual review from a mortgage broker can potentially save you thousands of dollars and a lot of headache.
A home loan health check can unlock a world of benefits including:
- Your home loan rate: You could be getting a better interest rate by refinancing to another lender.
- Switching between fixed and variable: Whether you started on a variable rate or a fixed rate, a home loan health check can help you make an informed decision.
- Your property value: We can provide a free property valuation and let you know if you are in a position to access equity in your home.
- Debt consolidation: If you’re struggling with mortgage repayments because you’re juggling multiple debts and bills, you can consolidate your debts into your home loan.
- Refinancing back to a prime lender: If you are currently on a low doc, bad credit or any other type of specialist home loan, you’re paying a higher interest rate and may be in a position to refinance back to a major lender at a sharper rate.
- Home loan features:You may not be getting the most out of your home loan features, especially if your personal situation will or has recently changed, such as starting a family, renovating your home or buying an investment property.
Not a Pivotal Financial Client?
We can still complete a free review of your mortgage as a once off check!
How does it work?
A home loan health check can take as little as 15-20 minutes to complete and can be as simple as providing:
- Your most recent home loan statement to verify your balance and current repayment schedule.
- The address of your property so we can give you an indicative valuation.
A good mortgage broker can then assess whether you’re on top of your home loan repayments and ask questions about:
- How you’re using features like your offset account.
- Whether you could be getting a sharper interest rate.
- What your current Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) is on your home.
Speak with one of our experienced Pivotal Financial mortgage brokers today!